How to Preview Loudstakk MIDI Grooves in DAW
To open the Reaper 'Media Explorer' window, follow these steps:
- From the 'View' menu, select 'Media Explorer.' This will open a window where you can play MIDI files from any location on your computer.
Browsing MIDI files:
- Now, you can select a MIDI file and hear it played by your chosen Drum Library.
- Ensure you have selected the appropriate VST/AU/AAX instrument track.
To build a drum track in Reaper:
- Utilize the drag-and-drop feature to import MIDI loops from the Media Explorer directly into Reaper.
- This allows you to create a customized drum track quickly and effortlessly.
In Studio One, you can audition MIDI files using the 'Files' window. This window enables you to browse your hard drive and play MIDI files with any instrument loaded into your project.
Remember, when auditioning MIDI files in the Files window, you must select a VST/AU/AAX instrument like EzDrummer to hear the sound. Without selecting an instrument, you won't hear anything!
To build a drum track in Studio One, simply drag MIDI files from the Files window to an existing drum track
Once you've loaded a VST/AU/AAX plugin:
- Open the Cubase 'Media' tab.
- Click on 'File Browser.'
- Navigate to your Soundstakk MIDI Grooves folder.
Now, to play your MIDI files, use the File Browser window. Once you find a file you'd like to use, simply drag-and-drop it into your VST/AU/AAX to start using it.